Sep 29, 2006

Quotes of LUV

I think.........,One does not fall 'in' or 'out' of love.
One grows in love......... coz nothing is inside and outside of love...everthing we do, we care, we want, exists within the love.

Love is the difficult realization that something other than oneself is real love is like a speech,any fool can start it but ending it requires cosiderable skill

It can b very easy 2 fall in love but it is very difficult to find someone who can catch you when you fall...

love me the most when i deserve it the least thats when i need it the most

Worlds most beautiful sentence=> But, I love you........
Worlds most painful sentence => I love you, but........

Many take differences as fact of life knowing nobody is perfect
n r ready to accept their love ones as they r....

Many want to change their love ones to become those
he/she is not n just to meet the expectation that will never b possible

love is not about finding the perfect person. but learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.

In life.. i found you..
In you .. i found life..! thats love

Its better to lose your pride for someone you love rather than lose
that someone you love for your useless pride

love endures only when lovers love many things together & not merely each other

love is like heaven but it can hurt like hell-sharon stone

It takes only 3 seconds to say 'I Love You' ...But it takes a lifetime to prove it

We never get what we want - We never want what we get
We never have what we like - We never like what we have

Still we live...
Still we love...
Still we hope...

(i belive its true) "I love you, not for what you are, but for what I am, when I am with you"

Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you.'
Mature love says: 'I need you because I love you.'

I would rather be blind than not to see you. I would rather not hear anything than not to hear you, I would rather lose my voice if I didnt tell this to you, that I would rather lose my heart than not love you.
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You May Like This Also

comments powered by Disqus