Oct 25, 2006

Female Comebacks !!

Man: Haven’t I seen you someplace before?
Woman: Yes, that’s why I don’t go there anymore. Man: Is this seat empty?
Woman: Yes, and this one will be if you sit down. Man: Your place or mine?
Woman: Both. You go to yours, and I’ll go to mine. Man: So, what do you do for a living?
Woman: I’m a female impersonator.
Man: Hey baby, what’s your sign?
Woman: Do not enter. Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Woman: Unfertilized Man: Your body is like a temple.
Woman: Sorry, there are no services today. Man: I would go to the end of the world for you.
Woman: But would you stay there? Man: If I could see you naked, I’d die happy.
Woman: If I saw you naked, I’d probably die laughing

Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You May Like This Also

comments powered by Disqus