Jul 16, 2008

My Dog is Now a Cow...

I suspect it is as hard as can be
To find a dog without any fleas.
The Vet gave me a pill, for my dog to take....
When I showed it to him he jumped in the lake...
He finally came home about supper time.
Well, then I told him he was no friend of mine...
I told him the next day, to the vet we would go..
When that time came I drove real slow..
I drove up close, right next to the door....
I opened the car door, but could see him no more...
He broke his leash, and ran away...
I haven't seen him for days and days.
I got a call from a neighbor of mine.
For on his rug my dog had dined.
Boy, oh, boy was I ever mad.
He knew right then I was truly sad.
One hundred dollars was the cost of the rug...
Right then I thought Why couldn't I had a pet bug ?
I worked real hard both day and night
To pay for a rug that wasn't in sight.
Let's get back to my dog right now....
The good news, I traded him for a big fat cow.....
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You May Like This Also

comments powered by Disqus