Jul 13, 2008

Romantic Poem.....

A Summer Night to Remember........

Its another summer night
But I feel I have to set things right

I look into the night sky
And try to realize why I want to cry

Tonight is calm and clear
And I am thinking of someone dear

The stars are crisp and bright
I wonder if you are thinking of me tonight

As I gaze into the full moon
I hope to see your face soon

The fire flies float thru the air
I then realize how much I care

This is a summer night to remember
Because I know I love you now and forever
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

1 comments:

  1. Nice one.. Nice to see more like this..

    ReplyDelete

You May Like This Also

comments powered by Disqus