Jun 29, 2013

A Toddler’s Rules Of Possession

  1. If I like it, it’s mine.
  2. If it’s in my hand, it’s mine.
  3. If I can take it from you, it’s mine.
  4. If it’s mine, it must NEVER appear to be yours in any way.
  5. If I’m doing or building something, all the pieces are mine.
  6. If I had it a little while ago, it’s mine.
  7. If it looks just like mine, it is mine
  8. If I saw it first, it’s mine.
  9. If you are playing with something and you put it down, it automatically becomes mine.
  10. If it’s broken, it’s yours. 
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You May Like This Also

comments powered by Disqus