Nov 19, 2006

Sleeping Son….. Principal

One Early morning a mother went to her sleeping son and woke him up.

MOM: “Wake up, son. It’s time to go to school.”

SON: “But why, Mama? I don’t want to go to school.”

MOM: “Give me two reasons why you don’t want to go to school.”

SON: “One, all the children hate me. Two, all the teachers hate me.”

MOM: “Oh! That’s not a reason. Come on, you have to go to school.”

SON: “Give me two good reasons WHY I *should* go to school?”

MOM: “One, you are FIFTY-TWO years old and should understand your responsibilities. Two, you are the PRINCIPAL of the school.”
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You May Like This Also

comments powered by Disqus