Apr 17, 2009

Top 25 great drinking quotes

  • Beer, the cause of and solution to, all life's problems. - Homer Simpson
  • I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy. - Dorothy Parker.
  • All right, brain, I don't like you and you don't like me - so let's just do this and I'll get back to killing you with beer. - Homer Simpson
  • I drink to make other people interesting. - George Jean Nathan.
  • Work is the curse of the drinking classes - Oscar Wilde.
  • I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day. - Frank Sinatra
  • The Smoker You Drink, The Player You Get - Joe Walsh
  • Not everyone who drinks is a poet. Some of us drink because we're not poets - Arthur
  • Reality is an illusion that occurs due to the lack of alcohol. - Anonymous
  • They talk of my drinking but never my thirst. - Scottish saying.
  • When I realized that what I had turned out to be was a lousy, two-bit pool hustler and drunk, I wasn't depressed at all. I was glad to have a profession. - Danny McGoorty
  • Drinking is a way of ending the day.- Earnest Hemingway.
  • I never eat breakfast on an empty stomach. - WC Fields
  • An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with his fools. - Earnest Hemingway
  • You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. - Frank Zappa
  • Beer makes you feel the way you ought to feel without beer. - Henry Lawson
  • This is one of the disadvantages of wine; it makes a man mistake words for thoughts. - Samuel Johnson
  • The hard part about being a bartender is figuring out who is drunk and who is just stupid. - Richard Braunstein
  • I spent a lot of my money on booze, birds, and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
  • There can't be good living where there is not good drinking. - Ben Franklin
  • They say some of my stars drink whiskey, but I have found that the ones who drink milkshakes don't win many ball games. - Casey Stengel
  • I'm not a heavy drinker, I can sometimes go for hours without touching a drop. - Noel Coward
  • Why is there so much wine left at the end of my money? - Milan Maximovich
  • Do not allow children to mix drinks. It is unseemly and they use too much vermouth. - Steve Allen. Love the glasses!
  • The trouble with jogging is that the ice falls out of your glass. - Martin Mull
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You May Like This Also

comments powered by Disqus